How you feel on a consistent basis is a result of all the small things you currently do. When you gain weight, it’s because of all the actions you took, not the one big action, but all the small things you did that led to weight gain. When you’re negative or pessimistic, it’s a result of your mindset and a build up off all the small things you’re thinking, consistently, to leave you feeling like that.
It’s the day to day things you do that all add up to how you are right now. Bloated, tired, sluggish and in bad form? Or feeling good, in control, calm, fit and healthy. Small day to day consistent action steps lead to you feeling really good, regardless of your situation. Bad things happen to everyone, but it has been proven time and again, that it is not what happens to you, but your reaction to it. You can’t control what happens, but you can control how you handle it.
Below I’ve listed 30 small habits that may help you go from feeling bad, to feeling good, without a crazy overhaul, which never works anyway:
- Workout for 30 minutes, 5 days per week;
- Walk every day;
- Drink 2 litres of water every day;
- Live in gratitude;
- Stop worrying;
- Stop trying to control everything;
- Stop complaining;
- Get rid of perfectionism;
- Stop with the self-doubt, it kills success.
- Judging yourself and others; We’re all at fault but it’s a horrible habit. Everyone knows a person in their life who is so judgmental and isn’t it just the most off putting thing?
- Sit in silence for 10 minutes, with a cup of tea every day;
- Change how you talk to yourself and speak to yourself kindly;
- Get to know what you look like and love yourself, inside and out;
- Practise self-care;
- Live in the moment; (Game Changer)
- Strive to be healthy, not thin;
- Forgive others easily;
- Be authentically yourself;
- Be kind;
- Focus on the positives;
- Embrace change, adapt and grow with it.
I hope you enjoyed this article, let me know what you thought. Also you can download my FREE 30 Day Fast-Track to #FEELGOOD Program here
Jessica Cooke X